Search This Blog

Monday, June 24, 2019

CAT BEHAVIOR RESOURCES



CAT BEHAVIOR RESOURCES

Jackson is not able to answer specific behavior questions about your pet because he hasn’t met him/her. But you can find all sorts of great information about common behavior issues here.

CAT MOJO
What the heck is cat mojo and what makes a cat tick?

YOUR CAT’S DIET AND THE IMPACT OF FOOD ON HEALTH
(Always consult with your veterinarian before making any changes to your cat's diet.)
Jackson talks about your cat’s diet
Here’s what Jackson thinks about free-feeding
One-Page Guides from Feline Nutrition Foundation
I need help with managing my cat’s diabetes:
Check out Diabetic Cats In Need (DCIN) 

TRAINING YOUR CAT
Best and worst ways to train your cat (Hint: NO squirt gun)  
My cat won’t let me sleep at night! What should I do? 
Get the details on JGP’s Cat Pawsitive initiative

SPAY/NEUTER
Importance of spay/neuter

ADOPTION:
First time adoption
Before you get a kitten
Cat-to-dog introductions
Cat-to-cat introductions
 
DECLAWING and DESTRUCTIVE SCRATCHING
Jackson does not support declawing. Jackson supports all of the humane ways you can allow a cat to be a cat without sacrificing his claws.
Learn more about declawing at The Paw Project
Help! My cat is ruining my furniture with his scratching!
Why do I need to trim my cat’s claws?
How do I trim my cat’s claws?

CAT AGGRESSION/BULLYING:
Aggression in cats
Why is my cat randomly attacking me? (Petting-induced aggression)

PLAYING WITH YOUR CAT 
The importance of playtime for cats
How to properly play with your cat

LITTER BOX ISSUES:
Are my cats sending messages when they pee outside of the box?
Benefits of natural litter
Picking the right litter
Cat Attract Litter (useful for kittens just learning to use a litter box and for helping adult cats re-learn to use it)

COMPASSION FATIGUE
Information about compassion fatigue
Compassion fatigue in animal shelters
Help for compassion fatigue

CATIOS:
What is a catio?
Building a catio
 
ALL SORTS OF JACKSON GALAXY VIDEOS ABOUT CAT BEHAVIOR
I want to watch tons of Jackson videos about cat behavior!
Check out the Cat Mojo Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment

21 natural home remedies for cats and dogs

From knocking out fleas and ticks to fighting the havoc of hairballs, these simple, all-natural remedies are both planet and pet approve...